RT-1250 Recteq RT1250 coming soon

Screenshot_20210727-201211.png

https://www.recteq.com/RT-1250-Coming-Soon

Interesting. Looks like they deleted the light in favor of the second rack. Good choices in my opinion. The 120V outlet could come in handy. The dual band WiFi could help folks with setup. (Also makes me wonder if an app update is coming too.). And an inner lid drip strip like folks have been doing as a mod.

Tie-down points will help those who transport. And it looks like they added better protection for the wiring (smart move).

I'll be curious to see more photos, info, and pricing.

Last edited:
Is that a drip ledge/shield on the inside of the lid? And an accessory plug outlet in the side?? Very nice grill!

I like the upgrades too. Looks like the front shelf comes standard but the second grate is an option. The shelf hinge has been improved. Those fins that stick out on the 700 shelf are gone. Hopefully/when they offer a competition cart they makes a storage area on it.

Dammit! Just my luck. 🤬
Just purchased the 700 last month and this new one is coming out. Perfect middle ground between the 700 and 2500 with needed improvements. Anyone want to buy a gently used 700???😀

So, who wants to buy a slightly used RT-700?

Ain’t that always the way? buy a product and a few months later a new and improved is on its way. Lmao.

Ain’t that always the way? buy a product and a few months later a new and improved is on its way. Lmao.
Yepper!
Then we will all be purchasing updated controllers, shelves, etc. and the money will continue to roll in.

im definitely keeping my 700 but will likely buy that second shelf and make my own bracket. and also interested in the cast iron deflector shield. but will probably just add the 1/4 plate to mine. will also probably order the drip lip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back