Stampede Recteq fixed something on the app!

mikeporter616

It's not my fault!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
I did a try tip like a brisket today and when I was done, I noticed that the app no longer defaults to 1000 max. It now shows the set temp as a max.
Screenshot_20220905-201459.png

Jim, are you referring to notifications? I've never had any problem connecting, just lack of notifications. Since I tend to look at the app periodically, I don't find this to be a big issue.

Now, if they can just get it to connect on weekends, we’ll have something! :rolleyes:
This seems to be sporadic, maybe by location? I did 3 different cooks, Friday 6pm 1 hour cook, Saturday noon 6 hours, and Sunday 9pm 12 hours. I recieved notifications on every cook.

This seems to be sporadic, maybe by location? I did 3 different cooks, Friday 6pm 1 hour cook, Saturday noon 6 hours, and Sunday 9pm 12 hours. I recieved notifications on every cook.
Agree with @Dr.Floyd I have not seen that on iOS this week. However if they could delete the what are cooking mess I would be most happy. Don't click on it or every time you refresh whatever clicked on comes up. Scalable server services would be my wish. 🤓

DB25544D-6F37-45B8-AB03-F6BC96F18F83.jpeg

Just turned on my RT via the app...still showing the temp history from a cook two days ago...not the current one I started today.
Closed the app...reopened it. Still the same... (Iphone).

Telling me that "No cook data available"

Just turned on my RT via the app...still showing the temp history from a cook two days ago...not the current one I started today.
Closed the app...reopened it. Still the same... (Iphone).

Telling me that "No cook data available"
Try going to temp history tab/page then upper right should have a cog click that and select current cook?

From my perspective, the data representation should be properly scaled to show a better range. I also think that topping out at the set temperature isn’t favorable to seeing spikes and knowing the actual temp(s) that were achieved. As a RT owner for over 2 years, I learned my lesson about being an early adopter. Below is the snapshot of a legacy temperature profile.

5C68FC3E-0487-48C6-BAE0-4764B5C53272.png

Last edited:
Working for me too now!!! I did this cook 2 days ago with the 1000F scale. I now looked at my previous cooks and the interface has changed slightly and the Y scale makes sense! Finally! Works on landscape too!
4F070C99-800F-419D-9E27-57EA09DC5E6D.png

B870FBD2-42C1-4CD8-B379-C3C18B55DE4B.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back