Recteq 340 disposable grease tray liners.

Fishingkid

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-300
Good morning, I have a recteq 340 on the way. I am hoping to receive my pellet grill before Christmas. Looks like it will be cutting it close. My question is what size disposable grease tray liners are you guys using on the 340? I was going to wait and order some from Amazon when it comes in but not looking like I will have time to get them by Christmas unless I order before grill arrives.

Good morning, I have a recteq 340 on the way. I am hoping to receive my pellet grill before Christmas. Looks like it will be cutting it close. My question is what size disposable grease tray liners are you guys using on the 340? I was going to wait and order some from Amazon when it comes in but not looking like I will have time to get them by Christmas unless I order before grill arrives.
Foil is less expensive. But hey, whatever works best for you.

I’m sorry, I know this isn’t what you asked, but here’s my unsolicited opinion. Some people here like the foil liners. Unfortunately, I always found that grease and juices always found their way under the liner and it didn’t help much. I found a dual layer of heavy duty foil to work better and, as @Psycho said, it’s much cheaper. Most of the time I just quickly replace the top foil layer.

I’m sorry, I know this isn’t what you asked, but here’s my unsolicited opinion. Some people here like the foil liners. Unfortunately, I always found that grease and juices always found their way under the liner and it didn’t help much. I found a dual layer of heavy duty foil to work better and, as @Psycho said, it’s much cheaper. Most of the time I just quickly replace the top foil layer.
Exactly what I do! 2 layers of foil. Replace the top layer.

I used to use foil, but no longer. I just scrape the shield when need be. Foil was alright to use, but usually the grease found its way in between foil layers. IMO, no foil is easier.

I picked up a pack of the treager small liners while waiting for my grill to arrive they fit perfect. 2 cooks so far and working great. Definitely not cheap I will test out foil when these run out. Thanks for the advice.

Double foil here as well on my RT-340. Cheap and easy. Make sure the foil does not extend past the edges of the drip pan so as not to affect the heat/smoke flow.

I just use solo cups- paper not plastic🤠

I used to use foil, but no longer. I just scrape the shield when need be. Foil was alright to use, but usually the grease found its way in between foil layers. IMO, no foil is easier.
Yeah, I had some near fires using the foil. I just use the shield as is and scrape as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back