Rectec is golden - Estes Sucks

BBall&Smoke

Grill(s) owned
  1. Beast
Alright Boys and maybe two girls:

After a long wait, I got the pit. This thing is awesome. Well, they (RecTec) forgot my griddle, but they worked, and now I am fully smokin.

Big party this weekend, I love this smoker. Thanks to the RecTec support and all of you as well.

Ahh.. I am getting dunk on booze and smoke. Yes, Estes fiddlesticking sucks. I called for days and then they dropped my shit in the driveway at 8am. My outdoor furniture is carried by these assholes. I am expecting a midnight, secret drop.

Awesome post & video.. those ribeyes look fabulous! love how you get your son in there. Seems like a natural.

Hey, get that kid his own grill!

Those look great, if I didn’t have a blackstone flat top griddle I would definitely get the griddle for my Bull.

Alright Boys and maybe two girls:

After a long wait, I got the pit. This thing is awesome. Well, they (RecTec) forgot my griddle, but they worked, and now I am fully smokin.

Big party this weekend, I love this smoker. Thanks to the RecTec support and all of you as well.

Ahh.. I am getting dunk on booze and smoke. Yes, Estes fiddlesticking sucks. I called for days and then they dropped my shit in the driveway at 8am. My outdoor furniture is carried by these assholes. I am expecting a midnight, secret drop.
Estes does suck I had issues with them as well

Sorry for the delay in getting back with y'all, as it's been a crazy few weeks. I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome to this great community. I look forward to a lot of cooking and chatting.

My Estes delivery guy was awesome. He brought it right into my garage and we chatted about grilling and smoking for a long time. Said he had delivered 10 others in my city earlier that day. YMMV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back