Receiving shipments Monday

Shulong6

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Will i by myself be able to move the box with the 590 in it from driveway to backyard patio

Last edited:
Possibly not, just got mine yesterday and it was a bear to move the box across the garage much less all the way to the back yard. It is every bit of 300+lbs and that is the whole box that the grill is in, if you were to put it on a dolly it would be ok. You could open the box and bring it back piece by piece to lessen the weight and then it is probably manageable.

I think like Thor mentioned.. piece by piece maybe and the barrel will be awkward still by yourself. If you can get a helper it might be a good idea. Just to keep from banging anything at least.

I got mine yesterday and was able to pick up one end. That was it. Could push it across the concrete. You can get it with a dolly. I didn’t have one so I just moved it piece by piece. Even then I wasn’t able to move the barrel because of the bulk and lack of hand holds. I had to get my 16yr old to help.

I unboxed it on my driveway and carried everything up the stairs to my deck separately to assemble it. I mounted the end handle so I had something to grab.

I would not attempt to lift that by yourself. However, if you have no choice then you could unpack everything, take out all the grates and and racks inside the grill. If you have the regular cart, lay the grill on the side and assemble the cart to the grill. Then carefully lift the whole thing upright. I think there’s a video on how to do this as well. You could then roll it to your final location but that also depends on the surface you’re rolling on. I don’t think I’d want to risk those wheels catching on grass or mushy surfaces and tipping the unit over.

Yep 100% agree. Not a one person job to move that box. I'm a big guy and the Bull was way beyond my limit. A very handy spouse made moving and assembly much easier.
I also used my sandwich maker to help unload the bull....best purchase I ever made.

Great info. Thank you. My Bull is in a truck somewhere between Georgia and Idaho. Hoping for a delivery 📦 on the 16th. (My Birthday) 🥳
I will take the approach of peace by piece to get it to the backyard.

That’s an awesome birthday! Mine also and my bull is in between Atlanta and California hopefully I will have mine by the 16th also!
Happy early birthday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back