Bull Receiving Shipment- UPS Fail

SonnyK

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey Everyone,

just wanted to warn you to inspect any deliveries of your new grills closely!

just received my New RT 700 and it was placed in a truck without a Hydraulic Lift, so the driver removed it manually from the back without any assistance.

in doing so, the pallet fell off as he lowered it to the Ground, and he then proceeded to drag it up my driveway. The Box is definitely Damaged but I’m yet to get home to Inspect it.

i already called and complained to the drivers supervisor.

Watch your shipments closely!

Hey Everyone,

just received my New RT 700 and it was placed in a truck without a Hydraulic Lift, so the driver removed it manually from the back without any assistance.

in doing so, the pallet fell off as he lowered it to the Ground, and he then proceeded to drag it up my driveway. The Box is definitely Damaged but I’m yet to get home to Inspect it.

Thanks @SonnyK.

Hey Everyone,

I
I hope your grill is ok, inspect it closely and make sure to contact Rec Tec if there is any damage.

Hey Everyone,

Yikes! Did he at least slow the truck down before dropping the box? Fingers crossed for you, hope it's alright.

Functionally I think all is well, just got a nice “scratch” in the stainless on the exterior and a few on the interior.

Rec Tec said anything on the Interior will be just fine (they’re all below the Drip Pan).

Attachments

• 25D8F860-FBEA-4283-B5FE-B01F240F8B39.jpeg
    25D8F860-FBEA-4283-B5FE-B01F240F8B39.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 123

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back