Rec-Tec accessories

rgaddy67

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Is there anyplace to purchase Rec-Tec decals, hand towels w/ the bull head logo, or the RT cookbook besides the Rec-Tec website? I e-mailed them about the cookbook and was told they may not re-stock them? I'm wanting a few decals for my toolbox and pellet storage containers and I know the recipes are listed on the app, but I want the physical cookbook!

Some of the Shitbook (Facebook) subgroups have people that make decals, hand towels etc. I don't have links sorry. If you search my posts, there was one or two on Mods and the decal guy is posted in it I believe.

Get out of my face book, tick tick tick, Insta Chat and snap gram are just examples of the decay of civilization and what's wrong with people today.
In the past - when you were disrespectful to people you would run the risk of getting punched in the mouth. That is the opposite lesson Facebook is teaching - say something rude and outrageous and you get more attention.

That said - you all should try making smoked salmon and vacuum sealing it. Great cold anytime meal or addition.

In the past - when you were disrespectful to people you would run the risk of getting punched in the mouth. That is the opposite lesson Facebook is teaching - say something rude and outrageous and you get more attention.

That said - you all should try making smoked salmon and vacuum sealing it. Great cold anytime meal or addition.

Were you channeling Mike Tyson with your feelings about disrespecting people? lol

Some of the Shitbook (Facebook) subgroups have people that make decals, hand towels etc. I don't have links sorry. If you search my posts, there was one or two on Mods and the decal guy is posted in it I believe.
I’m with you, I don’t like Fakebook either!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back