Question about tempature control

Sa240sx

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just got my recteq bulleye a few days ago and wondering is there any calibration for factory installed temp probe seems to be off by alot my afyermarket meat probes are reading alot lower than the factory installed probe any ideas

Not sure if the bullseye uses the same controller as the others, but if so, check out this link

Hope it helps, but not sure about the bullseye...

Just got my recteq bulleye a few days ago and wondering is there any calibration for factory installed temp probe seems to be off by alot my afyermarket meat probes are reading alot lower than the factory installed probe any ideas

You have to go into the controller menu. Press the temp display button and up arrow till you get into the offset menu. You can adjust the offset of the probe via the meat probe offset

See if this works.

Attachments

• Bullseye Temp Probe Setting.pdf
    265 KB · Views: 142
I think I am going to start a RT Bullseye binder to keep all these great instructions, suggestions, and ideas that do not show up in the RT manual. I want to know everything I can about my new Bullseye and this site is great. thanks to everyone that truly helps people like me.

Same issue but mine is 100 degrees off and the calibration only allows a plus/minus 20 degree adjustment. Sounds like a lot of people with this issue. I think they need to get a new probe vendor.

That's a +/- 20 percent not degrees so there's a little more play in that setting than if it were just degrees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back