Bull Purchaseed a 700, what modifications should I consider/add on?

I've had mine for around 6 months and gave up on the wireless bullsh*t. I was never even able to get it to connect. I wheeled it back inside beside the router and still never got it to connect. Its honestly all cleaned up and put away for the winter. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with my purchase just because of the wifi though. The amount of smoke that is generated at 225° or on the super smoke setting I disappointing. I smoked on it 3 times total. I've got a 26" weber kettle and a WSM. I've debated after this summer and our preference of charcoal actually selling the 700 to try and get a gravity fed charcoal smoker. I just don't want to loose my butt on the smoker
I was in the same boat, but had issues with getting to 400+. Smoke flavor is also not as pronounced, but if you have a drum, WSM or charcoal gravity, nearly impossible to replicate on a pellet. I Even tried a pellet tube. I think I’ll try a charcoal tube to be honest as charcoal pellets were ok.

The gravity charcoal is awesome and Convenient but still not the flavor of a drum. Ha!

Love the Bull for what it is, does and automation. Bullet proof and won’t buy another pellet.

I was in the same boat, but had issues with getting to 400+. Smoke flavor is also not as pronounced, but if you have a drum, WSM or charcoal gravity, nearly impossible to replicate on a pellet. I Even tried a pellet tube. I think I’ll try a charcoal tube to be honest as charcoal pellets were ok.

The gravity charcoal is awesome and Convenient but still not the flavor of a drum. Ha!

Love the Bull for what it is, does and automation. Bullet proof and won’t buy another pellet.
Yea it got a workout all winter long. It def beats being outside in the snow/wind messing with charcoal. But now that the weather is getting nice it'll get a break all summer and I'll transition back to the charcoal cookers!

Well I did the wheel mod, added a rotisserie, downdraft mod,put a smart outlet in the back with USB ports added a smoke daddy, stainless shelf on right and an automatic paper towel dispenser under the front shelf.
Do you have any pictures and/or parts for your mods...they sound really interesting...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back