Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Trailblazer
  4. Matador
  5. WyldSide
Well, this took about 8 months longer than expected due to COVID and other logistics, but my youngest son’s diploma arrived here today. He has a degree in physics from The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina and has been commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force. He will be assigned in May to the Spangdahlem Air Base Germany. His mother and I are VERY proud of what he has accomplished!
331ACB47-4A5A-4FB6-B19A-378DCDB8153B.jpeg

Well, this took about 8 months longer than expected due to COVID and other logistics, but my youngest son’s diploma arrived here today. He has a degree in physics from The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina and has been commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force. He will be assigned in May to the Spangdahlem Air Base Germany. His mother and I are VERY proud of what he has accomplished!
View attachment 18367
Congrats

View attachment 18367
Awesome

A proud moment for sure. A lot of work goes into it as well. Now he is moving to his next step and that is service to our county, another proud moment! Wow, maybe it’s a night to let someone else cook, unless that can’t match the home cookin’ 😃

Congrats to your son and more importantly, to you as parents. If it is true that it takes a village to raise a child, it takes long nights, hard work, meticulous planning, and a lot of prayers to graduate from the Citadel. Even bigger, to do it with a physics degree. Thank him in advance for his dedication and service to our country. My father did 32 years active duty USAF, 4 tours of Vietnam, won just about every medal he could be awarded short of the Purple Heart (that you really don’t win), and he is now doing his “final tour of duty” resting in Arlington. I was born at Travis and we PCS’d to over 9 bases before I left home for college.

Congratulations to your son for his accomplishment, and to you for raising a brilliant and hardworking son! I was born on Wright-Patterson AB, U.S.A.F headquarters. GO AIR FORCE!
Nice! I know Wright-Patt well, but obviously not as well as you. Here’s my son on a visit there in 2007.

0D030199-7213-4B6D-9F21-25AAA28B660C.jpeg

Congratulations to your son, the Mrs and you. That is a family commitment.

Please thank him for his commitment and service to our country. May God bless and protect.

Great news to hear. Congratulations Joshua and family!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back