Party Wings Costco

Dwight Smokem

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
1:30 at 275 on the Bull. Finish on the Weber Genesis after toss in franks bc I haven't assembled my new Bullesye.

Attachments

• IMG_4188.MOV
    8.4 MB
Details! I'm thinking about doing some wings this weekend. I've always done them in the oven with Franks Original with salt and pepper.

Costco party wings. Put out on a cookie cooling sheet (basically metal grate). Patted dry with paper towels. Coated with olive oil, allowed to sit for 20 mins. Base layer of Meatchurch Holy Gospel, let it set in. Allowed to dry out another 20 mins. Sprinkled with Meatchurch honey hog. Put on the Bull with hickory pellets at 275 for 1 hour. Flipped them and reapplied light coat of honey hog to the bottom. Lid down for another 30 mins. Fired up Weber Genesis (bc my lazy ass has had my bullseye in box for a week and haven't put it together.) Got temp up to 500. Open lid, brushed all heavy with melted butter. Took wings off Bull and tossed them in classic Franks Red Hot. (My guests like a light bite, just enough to make your lips burn but you want more. If you like higher heat go with the Franks hotter version. Then straight onto Weber grates, lid open. Flipped them around and about on the Weber like I was a Hibachi chef. Pulled when I liked the slight char and texture. Into foil pan, tented with foil for 5-8 mins while everything "set". 1 man, two women, 45 wings gone in 15 mins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back