Bull Ordered my RT700

Depends on where they are shipping to. I’m in California and it took about a week.

Congrats.. you guys will love the Bull.. Shipping varies so much as they are freight. Mine took 9 days from the day it said shipped to delivery but it was also right in the holiday period (December).

Thanks everyone
Well it’s due to deliver tomorrow.
Can’t wait!

Thanks everyone
Well it’s due to deliver tomorrow.
Can’t wait!
Did it come yet! 😁. I ordered mine on the same day as you and it arrived at my local Estes terminal (Michigan) yesterday. I called to schedule a delivery because the site said it could be delivered as early as next day and they said 10 more days before they could deliver! Fortunately I was able to pick it up yesterday.

I have a 590 and my brother owns a 700 and loves it. Mine took about a week to arrive and it sat at the warehouse until I called to set up a delivery date. Which I did not know if had to do

First for the record I have nothing bad to say about rectec . Their customer service is second to none.
My grill came yesterday and the shipping company had a literally destroyed it.
Rectec was wonderful about the whole thing and is sending me a complete new grill and the shipping company gets to haul the first one twice.

Shipping issues seem to happen pretty often. As you mentioned it is out of RT hands once it leaves the warehouse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back