Bull Ordered My Bull

Ruwallydog

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Been using a Yoder stick burner for years so the Bull will be my first foray into the pellet world. Moved to IL from AZ a few years ago and hope this can extend my desire to enjoy my BBQ year-round once again.

This community is amazing and I want to thank all of you as it had a profound impact on my decision to purchase from Rec Tec.

Happy Easter

Been using a Yoder stick burner for years so the Bull will be my first foray into the pellet world. Moved to IL from AZ a few years ago and hope this can extend my desire to enjoy my BBQ year-round once again.

This community is amazing and I want to thank all of you as it had a profound impact on my decision to purchase from Rec Tec.

Happy Easter
Always a tough decision what to buy but in this case, you made a perfect decision. Great smoker, great technology and customer support. Have fun!

Happy Easter
Welcome!

Alright my Bull arrived yesterday and completed the assembly this morning. Doing the burn in now and brisket and ribs going on tomorrow. Pray for me!

All good. The Bull is an excellent smoker. I’m doing a pastrami tomorrow morning. It’s in the fridge now soaking up the rub. Have fun!
That sounds great! Can’t wait to see the results.

Finally got the Bull connected to WiFi, threw on some candies bacon, so it’s hopefully all open field running from here!

That sounds great! Can’t wait to see the results.

Finally got the Bull connected to WiFi, threw on some candies bacon, so it’s hopefully all open field running from here!
Always fun trying new things. You'll have a good time with the bull. Did you get the alarms to work. Many of us have not been able to get that aspect going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back