RT-1250 Off brand Smokeboxes?

rowedave76

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anyone successfully hook up a non reqtec smokebox up to this grill?

Have they said when to expect more from recteq?

I am curious of this as well like Louisiana grills

Smoke Cabinet for LG700/ LG900/LG1100​

Smoke box hasn’t been super beneficial to me. Use it to keep things warm mostly. Supposedly your can make jerky, summer sausages…….mainly I hear/read it’s a cold smoker. Others may chime in with better advice. I’m always looking for a better use of mine than a warmer………

I called recteq multiple times over the past 4 months and get the same answer everything. They are stuck on shipping containers and they ordered a bunch but no date on when they will come in. My thought is they are not making anymore and just havnt removed it from the website yet.

I recieved mine today. I called customer service on 2/4/22 and pre ordered. The customer service agent pushed back stating it could take 6 to 8 months, or longer and I told him that wouldn't be a problem. He also said the waitlist is long. I was surprised when I got tracking number last week.

Attachments

• 20220421_234830.jpg
    20220421_234830.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
I recieved mine today. I called customer service on 2/4/22 and pre ordered. The customer service agent pushed back stating it could take 6 to 8 months, or longer and I told him that wouldn't be a problem. He also said the waitlist is long. I was surprised when I got tracking number last week.
Before I bought my grill, I specifically asked when and if they were getting more in. I was assured they have no plans to retire this accessory. Let's hope that is correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back