NUG - New Useless Guy

LarryCTN

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
First time RT590 owner and long time owner of BGE and assorted others. My 590 was delivered on 12/22/21 and I have been a little slow breaking it in due to our east TN weather so far. Will be reading a lot, trying to learn how to adapt old habits to my new 590. Won't be offering much in way of advice. Semper Fi

First time RT590 owner and long time owner of BGE and assorted others. My 590 was delivered on 12/22/21 and I have been a little slow breaking it in due to our east TN weather so far. Will be reading a lot, trying to learn how to adapt old habits to my new 590. Won't be offering much in way of advice. Semper Fi
Welcome to the forum!

Larry, we don’t have any “useless” guys here. We do have “new guys” but they don’t stay that way for long. I think you will find this a welcoming and “useful” online community, and your newness will fade quickly.

“Semper Fi,” indeed; sounds like you have served (or, are serving) and we appreciate your service.

Last edited:
Welcome fellow RT590 owner!

If you have not already, check out recteq's youtube channel recteq videos a lot of good content there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back