No wifi

mfuenffinger

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-300
Tring to connect my grill to wifi and when I open the app it has no networks to connect to in the app.

Do you have a 2.4 GHz option available on your WiFi network? The recteqs are being upgraded to 2.4/5 GHz capability, but i don’t think that’s available yet on the 340. If your WiFi network has a ‘Guest’ option, that’s usually a safe choice.

Yes, the RT-340 does have wifi capability. That said, mine has been very difficult to set up and/or keep connected.

The 340 will only work on a 2.4 GHz wifi signal; not 5 GHz. If you have a wifi router with a combined 2.4/5 GHz capability, you need to find a way to separate the networks into 2.4 and 5 GHz versions. Most routers will let you do that. Check the instructions or contact your ISP.

Do you have a 2.4 GHz option available on your WiFi network? The recteqs are being upgraded to 2.4/5 GHz capability, but i don’t think that’s available yet on the 340. If your WiFi network has a ‘Guest’ option, that’s usually a safe choice.
You beat me to it, @Greg Jones. (y)

I got it . Thanks though I used a different phone and it worked right away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back