Newby-7 meats in 7 days-Crazy?

Pops

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Hello! I just received my RT grill. I have divorced many other grills in the past and hope this is finally the one for me! I am willing to work hard to make this marriage work. I am thinking about doing 7 meats in 7 days. Am I crazy?
I want to get to know my new bride.
Keep in mind I am not a professional, so I need easy, fool proof recipes to start my marriage off on the right foot!
What say ye new RT family?

Sorry I did not introduce myself. I am George from Georgia!
Specifically the town of Senoia, Home of the Walking Dead and numerous other films.
I love it here, been here 21+ years living in the country!
We call our place Starry Night Farm. Because it is beautiful!

Oh boy.. be prepared.. The RecTeq will cause marital problems once the first bride finds out how well the meals turn out. Soon you will be the sole designated chef in the household and hear things like "You don't need me anymore" or "I am handing over the reigns to you" or "OMG this is amazing".. Yes.. I have a whole thread on this.

We are working through it but it is not easy.. finding out that complimenting the first bride on any meals or even preparations eases tensions and deescalates the situation.

Do not forget the main bride.. that is the key point. Keep her involved and give her praise even if it is the little things. If you can get her to do preps on the RecTeq that is a bonus and averts this mostly.

Oh.. you will have to do some reverse sear Ribeys or your favorite steak!

Enjoy and good luck.. We are here for counseling if needed ;)

Not knowing what your scheduling routine here are ideas:
Weekends - Ribs / Pork butts / Brisket
Weekdays - Meatloaf / Wings / Chix thighs / Burgers / Reversed seared steak / Spatchcock chicken / Pork chops

Actually the list is endless. Enjoy the heck out of that thing and please share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back