Bull Newbie here

jmckinney1138

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Quick question...living in North Mississippi, would the humidity be an issue for my Bull RT-700? I have the cover for it, just leaving it outside with the cover on be okay in this super hot heat/humidity/wet winters?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Quick question...living in North Mississippi, would the humidity be an issue for my Bull RT-700? I have the cover for it, just leaving it outside with the cover on be okay in this super hot heat/humidity/wet winters?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
I leave mine out. Take the cover off occasionally to check for condensation.

I leave mine out. Take the cover off occasionally to check for condensation.
awesome, thanks! I just want to make sure I protect my new toy! How often would you recommend taking the cover off? I would think that I would use it every other weekend, if not the majority of weekends. Especially with football season starting!

Like Elvis country?

We live in Georgia so it is not much different. Honestly I haven't had and issue. I cook on it pretty often and I think that definitely helps. I would not leave a full hopper of pellets for a long time, maybe 3-4 weeks.
I promise if you cook something every week you will be happy!

And listen to the rest of the guys here they will tell you and RT does have great support and advice.

Welcome!

awesome, thanks! I just want to make sure I protect my new toy! How often would you recommend taking the cover off? I would think that I would use it every other weekend, if not the majority of weekends. Especially with football season starting!
Sounds like it won't be sitting long.

Welcome aboard. As far as the cover goes, I live in central Mississippi, and have owned a RT since April. Used the cover everyday since. I do cook 3 to 7 days a week with it. I keep the hopper full and have never had a problem. The RT and the pellets stays dry. And goodness knows we've had a wet spring and summer.

Like Elvis country?

We live in Georgia so it is not much different. Honestly I haven't had and issue. I cook on it pretty often and I think that definitely helps. I would not leave a full hopper of pellets for a long time, maybe 3-4 weeks.
I promise if you cook something every week you will be happy!

And listen to the rest of the guys here they will tell you and RT does have great support and advice.

Welcome!
Awesome, thank you!

And yes, I live just south of Memphis!

Welcome aboard. As far as the cover goes, I live in central Mississippi, and have owned a RT since April. Used the cover everyday since. I do cook 3 to 7 days a week with it. I keep the hopper full and have never had a problem. The RT and the pellets stays dry. And goodness knows we've had a wet spring and summer.
that makes me feel better...I appreciate the info!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back