Bull New to the Bull - how do folks use the bottom shelf

Hokiebob

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey all--new to the 700. I'm wondering how folks use the lower shelf between the legs, and maybe more importantly, does anyone have a box of some sort to keep things out of the weather (ie. pollen, etc.). I'm new to the pellet scene (still love my Primo), however I'm thinking there should be some covered storage on the shelf--maybe like a large tool-box type thing with a drawer or two?

Different subject, I didn't get the front folding shelf but think the single side shelf is ultimate too small so I'll likely add a front shelf of some sort.

thanks for any thoughts.

I use the bottom shelf for the removable second rack when not needing it for a cook

So basically I keep it all in the 700 when storing and when I start my cook, if I don’t need the second rack, it goes on the bottom shelf at that time. Same for sear grates.

Check This thread out. There are others if you search on “toolbox”or ”under grill storage”.

Once, I put a pan down there. Then came home from work a few days later to an angry wife about a missing pan. Said I had no clue where it would be. Found it a few days later, but got caught trying to sneak it back into the house.

As such.....I don't put anything down there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Once, I put a pan down there. Then came home from work a few days later to an angry wife about a missing pan. Said I had no clue where it would be. Found it a few days later, but got caught trying to sneak it back into the house.

As such.....I don't put anything down there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't get caught!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back