New to RT-B380

Krawdad99

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Not new to Rec Tec but new to RT-B380. What kind or size grease pan can I use between the deflector and cook grill as to not hurt the airflow? Also can I mount a Smoke Daddy somewhere on the grill so I can cold smoke? Thank you in advance...
KRAWDAD..

Not new to Rec Tec but new to RT-B380. What kind or size grease pan can I use between the deflector and cook grill as to not hurt the airflow? Also can I mount a Smoke Daddy somewhere on the grill so I can cold smoke? Thank you in advance...
KRAWDAD..
🍿

KRAWDAD..
Just got your message. Actually I didn't answer your question above.
Some are using smokeware the small 10" would keep you close to center. Hopefully someone will advise on the best fit.

I have two 14” pans, including the Smokeware linked above. Here is what one looks like in the Bullseye. I think most dinner plates are 10” if you want to put one in to visualize how much of the deflector it would cover.
E35C3CD1-2BD8-4B0E-8063-ADCF1C586E58.jpeg

KRAWDAD..
I have two 14” pans, including the Smokeware linked above. Here is what one looks like in the Bullseye. I think most dinner plates are 10” if you want to put one in to visualize how much of the deflector it would cover.
View attachment 8339
Thanks Greg & Chris_G

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back