New to Recteq

northgagriller

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Have lurked here a while, just pulled the trigger and ordered the RT 590 bundle on the Labor Day sale.
After having been burned by a cheap pellet grill that I returned after a few weeks, I decided to bite the bullet and go RecTeq.
Hope to learn some great insight here.

Congratulations on your new Recteq and welcome to the forum! I think you are going to love it. A great group of people here with excellent tips and cooking ideas.

Welcome! It’s a great group of guys that just like to cook some good food. Don’t be afraid t ask questions. Have a good labor day

Welcome! It’s a great group of guys that just like to cook some good food. Don’t be afraid t ask questions. Have a good labor
Congratulations on your new Recteq and welcome to the forum! I think you are going to love it. A great group of people here with excellent tips and cooking ideas.
Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Have lurked here a while, just pulled the trigger and ordered the RT 590 bundle on the Labor Day sale.
After having been burned by a cheap pellet grill that I returned after a few weeks, I decided to bite the bullet and go RecTeq.
Sometimes, you get what you pay for.

Welcome aboard!

Love this smoker! We live literally on the coast and the stainless steel is the BEST thing. I love the ease of cleanup. I clean the grill every time I cook and the stainless is much easier to work with. The app can be tricky to get connected at first as it doesn’t want to connect if you have a 5GHZ connection; it seems to ‘prefer’ a 2.4GHZ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back