New to RecTec

Bytor

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Well, I finally got over my paralysis by analysis and ordered a Trailblazer. I spent way too much time looking at GMG's, Traegers and others. After reading all of the reviews, they all seemed to be good in their own way and not so good in others. Once I started reading about the 340, I knew I was done looking. I ordered it last night, my B-day rather coincidentally, so I'm now just waiting for it. I decided to retire my old Chargriller duo with SFB and make the move to pellets. I can't wait!!

Cheers!

Congrats! Welcome to the Rec Tec Family. I too did to much searching and comparing before buying my RT-700, but I really like the choice I made.

Your "paralysis by analysis" comments were spot on! I read the same articles and reviews so many times and forum opinions all over the place. I was leaning bigger, but ultimately I decided portable would best suit my needs. My Trailblazer should arrive in the next couple of days. Enjoy!

@Bytor welcome to the RecTec family and to RecTecForums. I'm sure you're going to love your new pellet grill!

I can't wait to start smoking. The carrier called Wednesday with a delivery day of Thursday. Now that's fast, since I ordered it Monday evening. Of course, I was going to be out of town then..... ETA is tomorrow afternoon, so what better reason to take some well deserved PTO and get things going on it :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back