New to forum

bornelsu

Looking to buy either RT 590 or RT 700. How often does REC TEC have their sales. I just missed the Labor Day sale. Leaning towards the 590 because of limited space on back patio. Its just my wife and I. Occasionally, we'll have 5 or 6 people over. Figure if I need more cooking space I'll use my gas grill or Blackstone to help out.

Welcome to the forum. RT is pretty tight-lipped about their sales. In addition to the Labor Day sale, they have occasionally had a “Cyber Sale” on the weekend after Thanksgiving (Black Friday plus). You might keep your eyes open for that possibility. If you are not signed up for the Recteq online “newsletter,” you should do so. It is the insider place where the first announcements of sales are made.

Welcome to the forum. RT is pretty tight-lipped about their sales. In addition to the Labor Day sale, they have occasionally had a “Cyber Sale” on the weekend after Thanksgiving (Black Friday plus). You might keep your eyes open for that possibility. If you are not signed up for the Recteq online “newsletter,” you should do so. It is the insider place where the first announcements of sales are made.
Thanks, I have signed up for the news letter. I'll keep watching till Christmas. Not in no real hurry.

My experience is that the 590 should work out great for you. Wife and I are what I usually cook for but I've also cooked for 8 and it was just fine. Very happy with it.

Just broken in my new 590 and I love it. Now I will say that I got the 590 because it is really just 4 of us in the house max. We don't have a lot of people over. If I did entertain more I would have gone 700. I think... but for what I do I loved it so far.

Just broken in my new 590 and I love it. Now I will say that I got the 590 because it is really just 4 of us in the house max. We don't have a lot of people over. If I did entertain more I would have gone 700. I think... but for what I do I loved it so far.
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back