New rt700

Arcwelder76

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Just ordered a rt 700 Friday and it has shipped. Any ideas of shipping times? Really looking forward to my first pellet smoker. Hopefully since I’m in Arkansas the shipping wait will not be too terrible.

Welcome to the Forum Arcwelder
They ship LTL, so ship time is depending on your local to one of the Warehouses

Welcome! And congrats on the 700! I'm sure you'll love it as most here do. The wait could be a different story some have good luck and others bad luck shipping. Mine was in the middle I guess....it left Georgia quickly arrived at Columbus quickly then they thought it was lost between the commercial and residential delivery departments. Then said shipment canceled due to damage or other unknown reasons. Then they dropped it off at end of my driveway by my street lol. Guess driver tried a contact call the dropped and gone.

It’ll be here Wednesday.
Welcome! And congrats on the 700! I'm sure you'll love it as most here do. The wait could be a different story some have good luck and others bad luck shipping. Mine was in the middle I guess....it left Georgia quickly arrived at Columbus quickly then they thought it was lost between the commercial and residential delivery departments. Then said shipment canceled due to damage or other unknown reasons. Then they dropped it off at end of my driveway by my street lol. Guess driver tried a contact call the dropped and gone.
Thank you, was contacted yesterday to set up a delivery time for Wednesday

Got it-assembled- filled with pecan and apple pellets-1 hour burn at 400 and now boneless,skinless chicken thighs for a break in cook. Shipping was great. No damage. Assembly wasn’t too bad by myself. These things are tanks! I’m kinda impressed so far. Wheeling it around to the back patio after putting it together was a chore but it’s where it’ll live .

A8456631-8260-4155-A6CC-6396B138737A.jpeg

Welcome the people here have a lot of good ideas and are very helpful. Hope you enjoy your grill as much as we do.

Welcome the people here have a lot of good ideas and are very helpful. Hope you enjoy your grill as much as we do.
Thank you. So far I’m pretty impressed with this thing. It hold its temp very well & the app is easy to use. I’m figuring it out. Hopefully by thanksgiving it’ll be seasoned well enough for a bird and brisket.

Just ordered a rt 700 Friday and it has shipped. Any ideas of shipping times? Really looking forward to my first pellet smoker. Hopefully since I’m in Arkansas the shipping wait will not be too terrible.

Used it again last night, did the meatloaf recipe. This thing is starting to grow on me. The recipe was easy and this silly big boy fat dad toy is really neat to use. It’s really neat how the whole system works. I geeked out a little after it had cooled and pulled the grates/drip pan and heat thingy to see the burner and auger function-cool. This is my first experience with pellet smokers and so far I’m impressed with the overall quality. I do wish however this cooker would have been built in the states; my only gripe. The really neat thing is that with all smokers- the more you cook-the better the seasoning- the better the taste. Just from my limited experience with any grill or smoker. I also used the cover for it last night…. I can’t see the reasons for all the negative reviews. Hopefully I’ve made the right choice, time will tell

Used it again last night, did the meatloaf recipe. This thing is starting to grow on me. The recipe was easy and this silly big boy fat dad toy is really neat to use. It’s really neat how the whole system works. I geeked out a little after it had cooled and pulled the grates/drip pan and heat thingy to see the burner and auger function-cool. This is my first experience with pellet smokers and so far I’m impressed with the overall quality. I do wish however this cooker would have been built in the states; my only gripe. The really neat thing is that with all smokers- the more you cook-the better the seasoning- the better the taste. Just from my limited experience with any grill or smoker. I also used the cover for it last night…. I can’t see the reasons for all the negative reviews. Hopefully I’ve made the right choice, time will tell
“I do wish however this cooker would have been built in the states”. Remember that if it was built in the states, it would cost you at least double if not triple to purchase. A lot of American companies are setup in china to avoid the high cost of labor in the US.

“I do wish however this cooker would have been built in the states”. Remember that if it was built in the states, it would cost you at least double if not triple to purchase. A lot of American companies are setup in china to avoid the high cost of labor in the US.
Yes! I agree- was disappointed that a GA company was mostly made in China. Its not just the labor but sourcing of materials now too. Too bad since I want the highest quality possible and willing to pay a reasonable price to get it sourced and made in the US but not a crazy amount more.

Yes! I agree- was disappointed that a GA company was mostly made in China. It’s not just the labor but sourcing of materials now too. Too bad since I want the highest quality possible and willing to pay a reasonable price to get it sourced and made in the US but not a crazy amount more.
Sad but true. I did know it going in though. It stretches across more industries than many may realize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back