New RT-700 owner from ND/MN

Mkwood32

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’m glad I found this forum. I’m new to the pellet grill life, and am learning the strengths & weakness’ and limitations of my Bull with each cook. I’ve been trying pretty much every kind of meat to make (along with Mac n cheese and potatoes), and keeping a ‘journal’ of what I did and what worked/didn’t work.

We’re eating well the last week though ?

Welcome! It's a great forum - less drama than the FB group, but not quite as active... always a give and take...

Welcome! It's a great forum - less drama than the FB group, but not quite as active... always a give and take...
Agree lot less drama on this forum.
I do some snooping around over on FB and at times there is some good info in certain groups but I also see a lot of what were you thinking going on. I don't have the patience to try to fix stupid so I post very little on FB groups.

Last edited:

I will always take less drama...getting to the point where I’m over Facebook.

I will always take less drama...getting to the point where I’m over Facebook.

LOL, I feel you there... I got tricked into a discussion today about how Yoder and the Bull price increase is only a marginal price increase... it's a 50% increase... that is not marginal to me...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back