New RT-700 in Texas

Mayhem2109

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
New RT-700 owner in Texas!
Received and set up yesterday
Burn in and 2 whole chickens to season it a bit.

Was excited all day to try it out lol
Brisket while I sleep tomorrow night.
Any advice?

Want to lo set it all night and then turn it up before work. Hopefully wrap at lunch and take out and rest by dinner

Thoughts?

1858D96A-1EC4-4155-BEFB-D9381EC303CF.jpeg

042FCA69-06CF-47E7-8B91-EFFE813F21B9.jpeg

Congrats!! Looks great!! Guess the brisket is done? Seems like you had a good handle on it.

Is that a never ending view from your backyard with nothing to be seen but land?

Congrats!! Looks great!! Guess the brisket is done? Seems like you had a good handle on it.

Is that a never ending view from your backyard with nothing to be seen but land?
Thanks!!
Had a planning issue
Seasoned it and threw it back in the fridge. Throwing on the 700 tomorrow night for Friday afternoon.

Yes sir! That’s view from backyard

Front view has an awesome sun set also

5DDCB130-2695-419C-B6A1-5FB6C76B5587.jpeg

93BABF30-8AF1-4DC3-8EA7-364F02616FC9.jpeg

Wow!! Just WOW!! Pretty sure you live in heaven!! I could only dream seeing that when I wake up and put my head down every day. Very cool.

Good luck with the brisket. You are on the right track there. They all cook differently so just plan the time as you have and watch it. The Bull will do the rest :).

Post pics of the final cook!

Wow!! Just WOW!! Pretty sure you live in heaven!! I could only dream seeing that when I wake up and put my head down every day. Very cool.

Good luck with the brisket. You are on the right track there. They all cook differently so just plan the time as you have and watch it. The Bull will do the rest :).

Post pics of the final cook!
Thanks bud
And yes sir. Very much in heaven
4th generation on our ranch and wouldn’t have it any other way. Only hope my kids decide to stay like I did lol

Thanks bud
And yes sir. Very much in heaven
4th generation on our ranch and wouldn’t have it any other way. Only hope my kids decide to stay like I did lol

What a way to live.. if that doesn't spell freedom nothing will :).

If the kids pass on it.. just know I'm very adoptable ;)

Good luck with the Bull!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back