New RT-590 Owner

Kendallsbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just arrived.....It's on pallet in my garage. I have been on this forum a few weeks.....Which is why I went with RecTeq(y). Have my Traeger sold.
I have my DIY shelf made and ready to go, and will post pictures once assembled.
Pumped to get started and being a part of this great "club".

Just arrived.....It's on pallet in my garage. I have been on this forum a few weeks.....Which is why I went with RecTeq(y). Have my Traeger sold.
I have my DIY shelf made and ready to go, and will post pictures once assembled.
Pumped to get started and being a part of this great "club".
Welcome aboard. Hope you have an easy construct and burn in. Have you decided what will be your first cook.?

1. Toast! - to find hotspots on the grill.
2. Chicken Thighs - to get a feel for the grill. Cheap way to make sure everything is as expected.
3. Anything ...

Suggestions only - feel free to start off with Prime Rib. Works great, I did it a couple nights ago. ;)

590 assembly, wifi connection, homemade shelf, aftermarket antennae install, burn in and first cook all went very smoothly. I guess I am now officially official 😎. First cook was burgers, reverse seared New York strips and bacon wrapped jalapeno' poppers. All turned out great, with 👍 first impression of the 590 and sear plates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back