Stampede New RT-590 Owner, delivering today!!!

Bzdun453

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Order the Stampede RT-590 at the end of June when they were on backorder for two weeks. It shipped on 7/15/2020 and is out for delivery today! Couldn't be more excited to join the Rec Tec Family. I've heard amazing things about the products and customer service. So happy I returned my Traeger and upgraded to Rec Tec. Hoping to smoke some ribs (3-2-1 method) this Sunday.

Congrats. I buried my old masterbuilt electric smoker a couple months ago. My RT-700 was a massive upgrade, and we are so pleased. Can't wait to fire it up again tomorrow.
Congrats as well! From what I hear Rec Tec is the way to go. Spoke to customer service a few times already with questions and they were awesome. Felt like they genuinely cared and want to make sure you're satisfied.

I received my 590 this week. Assembled it last night and had my first smoke tonight (Hilu, Hilu Teriyaki chicken thighs) with grilled pineapple slices.

I was just hoping it would be edible... instead it was incredible! Family loved it!

Going for 2 different versions of St. Louis ribs tomorrow. I love this thing!

Welcome to the family.. I Got my Stampede 10 days ago. I have enjoyed it so much, I'm almost sad that I'm taking the missus to the Outback tonight ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back