New Recteq owner.

txschutte

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
Just ordered the 590 today. My first pellet grill. Im no noob to smoking, though. Have Kamados, stick burner, drum smokers, kettle grills and a Spicewine.

I'm looking forward to my first pellet grill experience, and thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats. You're gonna love the RT-590. Lots of friendly folks, good advice & fun stories in this forum.

Just ordered the 590 today. My first pellet grill. Im no noob to smoking, though. Have Kamados, stick burner, drum smokers, kettle grills and a Spicewine.

I'm looking forward to my first pellet grill experience, and thanks for having me.
Nothing beats a good smoke, welcome aboard!

Congratulations on the newest member of your grill family, and welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard! This is a fun group with a fair bit of knowledge to share…and, a willingness to learn something new as well.

Welcome to the fold! You’re going to love it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back