Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Trailblazer
  4. Matador
  5. WyldSide
So, I’ve been interested in the Memphis Grill line since being introduced to them by the Steven Raichlen‘s videos. Recognizing that this is a recteq grill forum I don’t want to try and change that… But if I were in the market for a new grill today and my budget was open, I’d give serious thought to the Memphis Grill. Now with 180-700 temps, a new system that self-cleans the fire pot before every cook, a variable speed fan, and more. Hope the recteq folks are paying attention and upgrade their game as well.
Memphis Grills

Back to the accountant 😁
Yeah, I can’t be trusted with my own finances. He vetoed the money I wanted to put down on this:
01D70457-AFD1-4B8D-8642-E355092D92A8.jpeg
Broke my heart. So close. I guess it’s a good thing, since I don’t like Alcantara steering wheels anyway 😆

Last edited:
All joking aside, the Memphis Grills are extremely nice, and I wish I could afford one 🙂.

Back to the accountant 😁
Outta my price range I'm still trying to deal with foil.
those are some nice grills. i like the pellet slide feature, should eliminate auger fires. rather than spend money on foil chris i use newspaper. it’s cheaper and adds to the smoke flavor at low temperatures and helps give a good sear at higher temps

@Greg Jones whether or not you're serious about one of those you might also look at the Coyote Pellet Grill. It has a similar fire system though doesn't hype it up the same way. The feature it does hype is the three level sear system. And that sear system works very well. The front load pellet bin is very handy, and the all 304 stainless is right up there. There is a function in the settings to manually feed the pellets out to a catch pan in place of the fire box to change pellet types. Drawbacks for some are the smaller pellet storage quantity and the lack of wifi control.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back