New from VA

Welcome @Adam'sRibBBQ. Looks like you are a go big or go home kind of guy. From your avitar I can see you are already big into bbq. What all do you have in the arsenal?

Welcome! Happy to see another from VA. Great forum here with top notch people. Enjoy your new RT grills, and let us know how your cooks go.

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to learn and share experiences with your RT.

Howdy and welcome!

Welcome, I'm new also. Looks like you will be setup to do some serious grilling, I'm not quite to that level. I got the RT-590 on Black Friday, and will pickup this weekend, can't wait to try it out.

Take care, Eric

welcome, i’m old, 680 from 2014, 700 2 weeks ago. the best pellet smoker you’ll ever own. take your time and once you figure out how you and your new teq work together you will never look at another pellet grill.

and if you have to contact rec teq. well you won’t be disappointed. they are the most straight forward honest people. um btw you ca actually talk to a human!

try that with weber, or other grill companies.

i can tell you. i was looking to cheat on rec teq on my purchase. i called a bunch of yoder dealers direct and got no help, i tried to call yoder directly and nothing.

rec teq is the best. they ain’t paying me , i’m paying them. ,, truth!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back