Bullseye New Bullseye

kwalker201

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
I liked my RT 340 so much I added the RT380 to the arsenal. It was delivered yesterday, and in no time I was doing the burn in and then cooking. It was a very simple installation with the grill and seems to be a well built unit.

DA2F0FF5-60F8-4D4C-89D6-D8947EB0A45C.jpeg

Have had mine for one month now and love it. It's a nice cooker, probably will replace my weber gaser and chip smoker.

Get the griddle and grill grates if you haven't already, both are amazing with the bullseye!

I have the griddle being delivered today, I had the grill grates from the 340 grill so Im thinking those should work just fine.

I have a Bull and picked one of these for quick cooks. I use the 380 most often now. I really love how the color has turned coppery over 5 or 10 cooks.

I got my griddle seasoned. I used grape seed oil for it. I bypassed recteq instructions and went to 500 for several coats and then went to riot and back to 500. I finished it off by cooking 2 sliced onions on it to seal it. Yesterday I cooked bacon, eggs and pancakes all turned out perfectly with no sticking and no mess. Lightly oiled it back when clean and ready for smash burger’s today for some college football.

Last edited:
I got my griddle seasoned. I used grape seed oil for it. I bypassed recteq instructions and went to 500 for several coats and then went to riot and back to 500. I finished it off by cooking 2 sliced onions on it to seal it. Yesterday I cooked bacon, eggs and pancakes all turned out perfectly with no sticking and no mess. Lightly oiled it back when clean and ready for smash burger’s today for some college football.
This is the way. Exactly what I did and came out perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back