New Bullseye purchased

LazyKcookin

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
I just purchased Bullseye. I own a stampede. I noticed that when the hopper is full and grill is running when I try to pick up the handle attached to the hopper to move it I hear what I think is possibly the fan blades Hitting metal under the hopper. Seems that the hopper and fan unit slightly moved when moving the grill. Anybody else have this issue? Seems that there should be another bracket somewhere to hold the hopper in place with the rest of the grill. Thx

Attachments

• 92D95FA2-FFFC-4540-B480-03E90A84D4B3.jpeg
    92D95FA2-FFFC-4540-B480-03E90A84D4B3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 110
DRG Custom Carts make This Bracket which is excellent, but it looks like it is sold out now.
I would think that it will do the same thing. It’s the whole hopper that seems to bend up a little bit when you’re lifting the grill. Probably need some sort of a bracket to hold the hopper to the grill itself near the bottom.

I just purchased Bullseye. I own a stampede. I noticed that when the hopper is full and grill is running when I try to pick up the handle attached to the hopper to move it I hear what I think is possibly the fan blades Hitting metal under the hopper. Seems that the hopper and fan unit slightly moved when moving the grill. Anybody else have this issue? Seems that there should be another bracket somewhere to hold the hopper in place with the rest of the grill. Thx
No, but I'd suggest checking hardware for tightness and location of fan blade. The blade just slides on the shaft.

I would think that it will do the same thing. It’s the whole hopper that seems to bend up a little bit when you’re lifting the grill. Probably need some sort of a bracket to hold the hopper to the grill itself near the bottom.
It does not do the same thing. It works well-I’ve had one on my Bullseye for about a year now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back