Bullseye New Bullseye Is Here and Assembled

Still had a little internal damage. The lid handle was bent and the plastic seem splitting. That being said, the grill is packed and protected very good.

Amazing they still have a few quality issues. Two holes were too big so screws would not bite and hopper lock spring not working.
I hope it holds up, not as heavy duty as the trailblazer.

Still gonna cook on it tonight.

Still had a little internal damage. The lid handle was bent and the plastic seem splitting. That being said, the grill is packed and protected very good.

Amazing they still have a few quality issues. Two holes were too big so screws would not bite and hopper lock spring not working.
I hope it holds up, not as heavy duty as the trailblazer.

Still gonna cook on it tonight.
Congrats @Buckeye1. I love my new Bullseye. Much better than the Stampede. Grilled some awesome ribs yesterday.

It won't replace my trailblazer, but it will have a niche for certain items like burgers, chicken wings and steaks. Also quick weeknight cooks.

I agree, as much as I like my Bullseye I’ve also said I would have paid a little more for an improvement in build quality.
I concur. I wish the Bullseye had a nice competition cart and side shelf accessory. Yesterday I had a fairly long ribs cook. I really missed having WiFi. It would be nice not having to get my lazy A-- up to check on how the grill temp is going. Also the sun light made it hard to view the PID display. Would be much easier to see the temp and control settings on an app. If RT came out with a WiFi mod I would jump on it.

I don't plan on using them Bullseye for long cooks. So those issues are Ok by me. I just feel ALL the metal is of a lower gauge. Even the guard in the pellet hopper is flimsy compared to the Trailblazer.

Good to see the box in one piece and nicely delivered. Please update on the opening and condition of the actual grill when you get a chance.

Sorry my computer did not up date the site and I posted before I got to see the full comments.

Can someone please build up my confidence and let me know that they have received their Bullseye from UPS and there wasn't any damage to report. I am getting my soon and it kind of makes me nervous with what I have been reading about UPS. I received the sear grate kit today, the grates are ok but the box looked like it had been dragged behind the truck. Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know.

Can someone please build up my confidence and let me know that they have received their Bullseye from UPS and there wasn't any damage to report. I am getting my soon and it kind of makes me nervous with what I have been reading about UPS. I received the sear grate kit today, the grates are ok but the box looked like it had been dragged behind the truck. Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know.
I don't know what to say! Hope the best for you.

Can't tell you about a Bullseye, but my Bull arrived in great shape. The box had a few healthy whacks but no damage to the grill.

The damage I had was very minor. When UPS showed up the box was upside down. All I had was a bent handle and the clasp on the hopper lid. Did not stop me from cooking.

Mine came UPS Freight strapped to a pallet with 400# of pellets, and it was in perfect condition. Seems like the ones that ship by UPS Ground are not so lucky.

Great News, Grill came yesterday UPS and we unpacked it and after looking at every piece there is not one scratch or dent on it at all. I admire everyone that could get it put together in 45 minuets, would you believe it took me two hours. I also could not get a metric M8 or M10 to thread on the the lower rack at all. Going to further research a better solution because those push nuts you have to hammer on are a joke. also the assembly video needs updating. I did not have to use the self tapping screws, the leg assembly has nutserts installed on the burn pot. So excited to get the burnin going then the season burnin applied. That step is on the internet not the instructions, something about cooking a real fat chicken and or bacon. will keep the group updated on my very first grilling with my very first wood pellet grill. Now to order some more accessories.

Great News, Grill came yesterday UPS and we unpacked it and after looking at every piece there is not one scratch or dent on it at all. I admire everyone that could get it put together in 45 minuets, would you believe it took me two hours. I also could not get a metric M8 or M10 to thread on the the lower rack at all. Going to further research a better solution because those push nuts you have to hammer on are a joke. also the assembly video needs updating. I did not have to use the self tapping screws, the leg assembly has nutserts installed on the burn pot. So excited to get the burnin going then the season burnin applied. That step is on the internet not the instructions, something about cooking a real fat chicken and or bacon. will keep the group updated on my very first grilling with my very first wood pellet grill. Now to order some more accessories.
Congrats

I highly suggest the DRG custom cart Grill Support handle. It really makes the hopper handle much more sturdy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back