charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Got her assembled and burn in is complete ready for tomorrow. Auger was set on 65. I changed it to 30. Trying out a couple of accessories to see how goes it. Broke her in with Lumber Jack cherry flavor. It is so sad the Bullseye doesn't have WiFi.

Attachments

• Back-1.jpg
    Back-1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 220
  • Burn In.jpg
    Burn In.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 153
  • Cover-1.jpg
    Cover-1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 142
  • Front-1.jpg
    Front-1.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 137
  • Grates-1.jpg
    Grates-1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
  • Handle Support-1.jpg
    Handle Support-1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 128
  • Left-1.jpg
    Left-1.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 144
  • Right-1.jpg
    Right-1.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 139
  • Side-1.jpg
    Side-1.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 143
Nice job you go all in and I love the grill pictures, I can see the spot it will be sitting in the garage next to your Stampede when not being used. I will be looking forward to your posts after you start using the Bullseye.

Can not wait to get mine ordered, Nice set up, this is why I join forums. I learn and get wonderful ideas. Do not even have the grill ordered yet and have already ordered the sear grate kit, I guess I'm serious about the Bullseye. :)

Can not wait to get mine ordered, Nice set up, this is why I join forums. I learn and get wonderful ideas. Do not even have the grill ordered yet and have already ordered the sear grate kit, I guess I'm serious about the Bullseye. :)
Thanks @aztracker. I am trying out the aftermarket side shelf. It is designed for a 22" Weber kettle so it doesn't fit real good.

@charlesrshell did you have to wait long to get the DRG support handle?
Real fast. Ordered on 15 Aug and received 19 Aug. I am going to email DRG. I want one of them there carts. I have to roll the Stampede out to the driveway and then back over the lip to go back in the garage. I am not sure how the Bullseye little wheels are going to hold up. I ordered those axle caps you recommended from Lowe's and they are ready to pic up.

Real fast. Ordered on 15 Aug and received 19 Aug. I am going to email DRG. I want one of them there carts. I have to roll the Stampede out to the driveway and then back over the lip to go back in the garage. I am not sure how the Bullseye little wheels are going to hold up. I ordered those axle caps you recommended from Lowe's and they are ready to pic up.
DGR makes great carts, you can't go wrong ordering one from him.

Agree, but the way your using the Bullseye grill the original recteq cart setup will work ok for you.
Yep for sure. I just did first cook. WOW, I doubt I will ever use the Stampede again. This here Bullseye is right up my alley.

I ordered one a week ago, still hasn’t shipped. I can understand if they are backed up, but would also appreciate them telling me that.
I hear ya. S--- like that pisses me off too. I think it came from Maryland for some reason. Maybe send them an email. I don't think I could ever find a phone number for them. Here is the tracking history.

Tracking History
August 19, 2020, 1:42 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox
O FALLON, IL 62269
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:42 pm on August 19, 2020 in O FALLON, IL 62269.
August 19, 2020, 7:18 am
Out for Delivery
O FALLON, IL 62269
August 19, 2020, 7:07 am
Arrived at Post Office
O FALLON, IL 62269
August 19, 2020, 4:11 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
SAINT LOUIS MO NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
August 18, 2020, 8:05 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
SAINT LOUIS MO NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
August 18, 2020, 12:21 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
LINTHICUM HEIGHTS MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER
August 17, 2020
USPS expects item for mailing (SSK)
PASADENA, MD 21122

Ok, I am confused. My web site says "out of stock will be here in September" I thought they all came from Georgia? I even bought the sear grate kit just to be in their system, what gives?

Got her assembled and burn in is complete ready for tomorrow. Auger was set on 65. I changed it to 30. Trying out a couple of accessories to see how goes it. Broke her in with Lumber Jack cherry flavor. It is so sad the Bullseye doesn't have WiFi.
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing! They sell out so fast I was beginning to think they didn’t actually exist 😂.

Got a pleasant surprise yesterday. Never got the shipment notice from RT and my order says processing for shipment or something like that. Well at 4:30 UPS pulled up :). Of course we were getting to leave for the evening.

Attachments

• IMG_8355.jpg
    IMG_8355.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 67

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back