New Bull Owner Here

BullSmoker83

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello All,
New Member here, I posted in the new member introductions as well, but wanted to specifically say hi in the RT-700 forum.
Long story short. I traveled for work earlier this week and got stranded in Charlotte due to the pilots "timing out" and walking off the plane.
Spent an entire night at Gate A-22 without any sleep. Made it home the next day by 3:30 PM. Opened the garage door and there was my RT700 sitting on a pallet. I went from "I need some sleep" to "I need to put this together" Put it together and did the initial burn, then cooked some bacon. Did a late night smoke of some sausage and salmon. Both were incredible, even on a non-seasoned grill. Excited to get the app and wi-fi going today....
Bull Smoker.jpg

Hello All,
New Member here, I posted in the new member introductions as well, but wanted to specifically say hi in the RT-700 forum.
Long story short. I traveled for work earlier this week and got stranded in Charlotte due to the pilots "timing out" and walking off the plane.
Spent an entire night at Gate A-22 without any sleep. Made it home the next day by 3:30 PM. Opened the garage door and there was my RT700 sitting on a pallet. I went from "I need some sleep" to "I need to put this together" Put it together and did the initial burn, then cooked some bacon. Did a late night smoke of some sausage and salmon. Both were incredible, even on a non-seasoned grill. Excited to get the app and wi-fi going today....View attachment 17039
Welcome aboard!

Congrats.

They still have the two time light in them, I see. 🤣

Congrats.

They still have the two time light in them, I see. 🤣
😂 I will say I haven’t cleaned my light in forever now. Yet when I was doing an all-night cook this week I was surprised that It still puts out a helpful amount of light, even when completed crusted over.

😂 I will say I haven’t cleaned my light in forever now. Yet when I was doing an all-night cook this week I was surprised that It still puts out a helpful amount of light, even when completed crusted over.
I tried to clean my light lense last year but the screws were stripped out. Forgot all about it. Need to file a warranty claim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back