Never Forget

Mike

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
never-forget.jpg

Its amazing that you can remember exactly where you were when you heard the news!! And for me its my birthday so kinda a bummer

Its amazing that you can remember exactly where you were when you heard the news!! And for me its my birthday so kinda a bummer
It's my mom's birthday too.

I was in 7th grade history class watching it all unfold on TV.

Happy Birthday! You are so right on both counts. I remember with vivid clarity how the events of the day unfolded for me and my family. I also know people who’s birthday is today, and they have never celebrated their birthdays the same since then.

I grew up in NYC. The towers were part of the skyline I saw in my bedroom window. Although I moved away long before the events of that day, we still had friends and loved ones in the city. It's still hard to think about.

Happy birthday @Buttah Butts , and to your mom @BretM

God bless all those affected in the 3 attacks, and those still coping.

I was on Staten Island at work. Got locked down and could not leave until about 9pm to go home to NJ at the time. Always Remember.
Too bad it takes something like that to bring the country together for a while...

Happy Birthday BB. I will always remember. I was on an airplane from London to Houston and diverted to Halifax, Canada for 5 days. I did not see any tape of the incident until about 2am the following morning. So very sobering and heart wrenching. A day we need to remember and respect FOREVER!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back