My RT-590 comes tomorrow.

amdg

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Already have my chicken thighs curing in kosher salt, coriander, and smoked paprika in anticipation of my first meal.

I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on recteq. The stainless steel design, durability, and online support were the difference in my mind between the RT-590 and the Camp Chef Woodwind and the Grilla Grills Silberbac. I frequently lurked on this board as part of my discernment process, so thank you. My brother also recently went through the same process and landed on the Camp Chef. It will be interesting to compare our experiences.

I cut my smoking teeth on a rinky-dink electric smoker, but quickly outgrew it. Looking forward to expanding my horizons.

Already have my chicken thighs curing in kosher salt, coriander, and smoked paprika in anticipation of my first meal.

I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on recteq. The stainless steel design, durability, and online support were the difference in my mind between the RT-590 and the Camp Chef Woodwind and the Grilla Grills Silberbac. I frequently lurked on this board as part of my discernment process, so thank you. My brother also recently went through the same process and landed on the Camp Chef. It will be interesting to compare our experiences.

I cut my smoking teeth on a rinky-dink electric smoker, but quickly outgrew it. Looking forward to expanding my horizons.
Grilla Grills looked interesting but I didn't take that jungle trip.

First grill in the books. The chicken thighs came out perfectly - juicy and flavorful, yet a breeze to make. Chicken wings on tap for tomorrow.

EC620371-8366-4422-A789-ABC45E5B48BD.jpeg

Looks great and good choice.. Grilla I believe is not wifi?

Congrats & enjoy

Looks great and good choice.. Grilla I believe is not wifi?

Congrats & enjoy
I think it did - the new Alpha controller or something like that. Could be mistaken, though. Although I did like the double-walled design of the Silverbac, I couldn’t turn down a grill made almost entirely from stainless steel. Being in Ohio, I want to use my grill all year and not have to drag it from the patio to the garage and back during the winter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back