Matador My new matador arrived broken.

grahamski

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
  2. Matador
My new Matador arrived broken, I contacted customer service and they shipped a replacement part. The problem is, I bought a new grill, not a used one and they send me a rusted, scratched up POS part! I emailed back with pictures....again and informed them that the item I purchased was new and the part you sent me was obviously used and abused. I either get a brand new part of the whole damn thing is going back. So much for that legendary customer service.

32AE88BB-A7FA-4F03-B8D0-C91C9CB48D6E.jpeg
1CA13751-D77A-49DA-932C-564D827B73AE.jpeg

It looks like you got something that had been sitting at the bottom of a crate. I can understand your frustration - somebody dropped the ball for sure. Hopefully they make it right to you and fix the problem.

My new Matador arrived broken, I contacted customer service and they shipped a replacement part. The problem is, I bought a new grill, not a used one and they send me a rusted, scratched up POS part! I emailed back with pictures....again and informed them that the item I purchased was new and the part you sent me was obviously used and abused. I either get a brand new part of the whole damn thing is going back. So much for that legendary customer service.

View attachment 6719View attachment 6720
Followup, Recteq came through and sent a new burner set. Hooked it up and it works fine. Thank you Recteq!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back