My first cook on the new Bull! Chicken thighs!

Brian Vallotton

So pleased with the Bull! It took me about 4 attempts but the Wifi is working too. No issues on the cooking side. Did the 400 degree burn in. Then took it down to 180. Put the chicken thighs on and eventually took them up to 430 degrees. Here they are.

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 350
So pleased with the Bull! It took me about 4 attempts but the Wifi is working too. No issues on the cooking side. Did the 400 degree burn in. Then took it down to 180. Put the chicken thighs on and eventually took them up to 430 degrees. Here they are.
They look great. Did you use a rub?

Okay, if you insist! ?

Good looking thighs. Actually doing my initial burn in as we speak. I also bought thighs to put on. Might be tomorrow though. Everything has gone smooth so far. Had to turn my phone off and back on and wifi connected right up. Most importantly, the wife is excited!!

Good looking thighs. Actually doing my initial burn in as we speak. I also bought thighs to put on. Might be tomorrow though. Everything has gone smooth so far. Had to turn my phone off and back on and wifi connected right up. Most importantly, the wife is excited!!
Enjoy! So glad to hear you are having a good experience. Just bought 2 baking pans with the elevated grates. Tomorrow it is BACON!

Enjoy! So glad to hear you are having a good experience. Just bought 2 baking pans with the elevated grates. Tomorrow it is BACON!

Got a list in my shopping cart on Amazon. Lots of things, grilling mat, injector, and other gadgets to order. Baking pans with grates is on the list

Got a list in my shopping cart on Amazon. Lots of things, grilling mat, injector, and other gadgets to order. Baking pans with grates is on the list
I have never cooked a brisket. But I am going to do it soon. I think the biggest thing I have cooked is a tri tip. I have never even cooked ribs! There is a universe of meat out there I still need to try! So glad we have this forum. Have a GREAT weekend!

I need some grates & pans, did you just search Amazon separately for both or was there a combination?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back