RT-1250 My first brisket

Jlp4277

Went to Walmart and picked up a 5lb brisket flat to smoke. Last night I rubbed it down with Wagyu Tallow and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic. So far I'm 3.5 hours in. After hour 2 I have been spritzing with apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water mix every 30 minutes. So far I'm happy with how things are going. Also, I'm using 4 probes. 2 that are in the brisket and 2 that are in the smoker to check the temperatures of the brisket and inside the smoker. Unfortunately I'm not able to post pictures due to them being in heic format??? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G smartphone.
Any suggestions to post pictures?

Went to Walmart and picked up a 5lb brisket flat to smoke. Last night I rubbed it down with Wagyu Tallow and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic. So far I'm 3.5 hours in. After hour 2 I have been spritzing with apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water mix every 30 minutes. So far I'm happy with how things are going. Also, I'm using 4 probes. 2 that are in the brisket and 2 that are in the smoker to check the temperatures of the brisket and inside the smoker. Unfortunately I'm not able to post pictures due to them being in heic format??? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G smartphone.
If posting pictures is something you want to do fairly regularly and don't have conversion software on a computer, it may be easiest to upload them into one of the cloud photo sites like Photobucket where they can be easily shared in a bunch of more standard formats like JPG or PNG.

How did your brisket go?

If you don't want to use the HEIF format (used to save space), open your camera, go to settings, then Format and advanced options or something similar. You should see an option to turn off HEIF pictures. The pictures should then save as a .jpg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back