My Bull is on the truck!

Nathan

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just bought a Bull this week. I'm pretty excited. I currently smoke on a UDS stick burner, I love the smoker but for long smokes it is sometimes a PITA. I looked at several different brands of pellet smokers but it seemed that most of them had problems with something. Hopefully my RecTeq shows up sometime next week! I am already planning on doing the wheel mod ASAP since I will be moving it to and from the shed through the yard quite a bit.

Awesome Congrats & Welcome! You will be obsessed in no time.

Pics on first cook are required :)

Please take it off the truck for your cook!

Congratulations

Mines been on the truck for a week. The trucking terminal said it will be in on Monday but home deliveries are booked through wed and they only deliver 7am-noon she said. They won't let me pick it up at the terminal and I work from 5am till 3pm so we'll have to see what they're going to do.

Mines been on the truck for a week. The trucking terminal said it will be in on Monday but home deliveries are booked through wed and they only deliver 7am-noon she said. They won't let me pick it up at the terminal and I work from 5am till 3pm so we'll have to see what they're going to do.
That sucks. Mine SAYS the earliest delivery would be Thursday but I'm sure that's probably wrong!

Best way to get something delivered ASAP using LTL freight is have it shipped to a commercial address.
I'm not in a huge hurry as I have another smoker. I do wish it would be an option to pick the pallet up from their warehouse once it arrived though.

@Nathan I and a few others have picked up grills. If that is what you want to do I would suggest calling them to let them know you want to. Some companies may not let you but some do. One member posted that they were told Rec Teq wouldn’t let them so they called Rec Teq who gave the thumbs up.

Mine kept getting delayed because of lack of drivers or mechanical problems with the trailer. After a week I said enough is enough and picked it up.

@Nathan I and a few others have picked up grills. If that is what you want to do I would suggest calling them to let them know you want to. Some companies may not let you but some do. One member posted that they were told Rec Teq wouldn’t let them so they called Rec Teq who gave the thumbs up.

Mine kept getting delayed because of lack of drivers or mechanical problems with the trailer. After a week I said enough is enough and picked it up.
Tanks for the information! My plan is to try and schedule the delivery and go from there. If they give me the run around I will for sure call them.

It's time!
20210324_102124.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back