Mile high club

sundazes

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I was on a cross country flight the other day. I had internet and was texting my son. No suprise, he was hungry as was the boss. I just happen to have thawed some steaks in the fridge that needed to be cooked. I told him to plug in the Bull. So long story short. I was controlling and monitoring the cook at 35,000 feet going 500+ miles an hour and was over 1000 miles from home. I was texting instructions to him.
#IAMABBQGEEK

I got into the mile high club 40 years ago. I don't think the qualifications have changed. But BBQ from 35000 feet is a pretty cool feat.

I was on a cross country flight the other day. I had internet and was texting my son. No suprise, he was hungry as was the boss. I just happen to have thawed some steaks in the fridge that needed to be cooked. I told him to plug in the Bull. So long story short. I was controlling and monitoring the cook at 35,000 feet going 500+ miles an hour and was over 1000 miles from home. I was texting instructions to him.
#IAMABBQGEEK
Just amazing,isn't it.

#IAMABBQGEEK
What an age we live in. To be able to cook for someone all the while flying in a tin can thousands of feet up in the sky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back