Merry Christmas !!

Merry Christmas. I wish you each and I wish you all, the best for the 2020 Holiday Season. Please remember all the things we have as blessings as they counter the negative energy that we seem to be immersed in. I feel correct in saying that anyone that has the time available to contribute to this site has a life that compared to most of the world, can’t be that bad. I fondly remember going to the slums of India, the Philippines, Mexico, and other regions of the world and seeing the positive energy exhibited in each location by locals that had every reason in the world to be angry about their plight in life. Yet, they woke each day inspired by the opportunity to “do right and do better”. I try to apply their zest for life each day to improve myself and I thank God for each day I am granted. Until they create a refund line for bad days, I try to make sure each day is “better than a good, day”. As we close this challenging year try to remember: Our nightmares are most peoples dreams. Stay healthy, protect your family and friends. Pray for strength for those that are down in their luck and also for those that are challenged with health concerns or problems.

Happy Hanukkah (I apologize for the Western spelling), Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza or Top of the Day to all. May our blessings continue into 2021.

Edit: I’ve been in the Egg Nog early, please disregard any typos, Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back