May have found my new Rib supplier, online!

Interesting. I've ordered from Wild Fork online before, but never knew they had actual brick& mortar stores one could go to, before reading this thread

Interesting. I've ordered from Wild Fork online before, but never knew they had actual brick& mortar stores one could go to, before reading this thread
I didn't know Wild Fork existed before this thread. That's the beauty of this forum! You never stop learning!

Last edited:
I didn't knows Wild Fork existed before this thread. That's the beauty of this forum! You never stop learning!

Or "Forking" out the $$ :)

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

Has anyone paid shipping for an order? I went to place an order yesterday that is for $117 with $0 for shipping, tried to use paypal but noticed the charge was going to be for $207. Does the difference sound like shipping could be $90?? Can't get thru to anyone via email or on the phone, maybe this storm got em.

Got an answer to my email 10 days ago, you can't see what shipping will cost till after it's shipped when they know the actual weight, pretty much what Greg posted.

If you are interested.

"Given that many of our products are variable in weight, we temporarily authorize your card for a higher amount after checkout. This will be a temporary hold or pending charge, while your order is completed.

Once our team picks your order, this hold will be released automatically, and the final bill will reflect the actual weight of any variable weighted items, like steaks, that you will receive. Rest assured that we will pick as close as possible to the subtotal shown at checkout.

Your shipping confirmation email will include the final itemized bill and we encourage you to contact us if there are any issues.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional concerns about this process. We are here to help!"

"...for a higher amount..." is the understatement of the year! I placed what I thought was a $289 order on Saturday. Just saw my credit card account online and they put in a pending charge for $449. I'm sure it will all sort out, but that's definitely a "higher amount."

Having read a lot more comments on WF I will try their ribs again. The excessive fat may have been a one-off. So far, all their beef products have been great. Gil

They have a great selection of about everything, I really enjoy their berkshire pork.
Also for only $29.00 a year, free shipping and everything arrive frozen due to the flash freezing they use.
Greg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back