Lumber Jack pellets are $4.99 at Rural King

Would one of you guys mind picking up 10 bags of anything and dropping it off in Haslet Texas for me? I'll cook you something good!

I got 2 bags of 100% mesquite on Black Friday at the Hanover, PA store for 4.99 each. By the time I got there in the afternoon the shelves were almost bare.
LumberJack brand? According to their website they don't make those in 100%, just oak, cherry and hickory. The pecan and mesquite are both just 40%, the rest is oak. If it is, then it is old stock. Doing some web research on other bbq sites, it looks like lumberjack discontinued the 100% pecan and mesquite. Not sure if it was due to being a low selling item or if the costs/availability had become an issue. I know the last couple of times I've ordered from Bear Mountain they were out of pecan.

Would one of you guys mind picking up 10 bags of anything and dropping it off in Haslet Texas for me? I'll cook you something good!
Not as good as RK prices, but Atwoods in Lakeworth has 20/lb bags of LumberJack for $8.99. Tractor Supply Co. has Bear Mountain for $9.99. They are also in Lakeworth and also Roanoke.

LumberJack brand? According to their website they don't make those in 100%, just oak, cherry and hickory. The pecan and mesquite are both just 40%, the rest is oak. If it is, then it is old stock. Doing some web research on other bbq sites, it looks like lumberjack discontinued the 100% pecan and mesquite. Not sure if it was due to being a low selling item or if the costs/availability had become an issue. I know the last couple of times I've ordered from Bear Mountain they were out of pecan.
It is Lumber Jack brand but when I checked the bad it says Mesquite blend. I could not find a breakdown on the bag so I assume your numbers are correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back