Bull Lots of balls.

breadman624

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
First time doing meatballs on the bull. I set it to 200 degrees for an hour then I turned it up to 325 and cooked to 165 IT. Damn these are so good!!
20210226_161655.jpg
20210226_163805.jpg

Funny, I just made some tonight as well and finished them in a marinara sauce w/ some lasagna... awesome and a nice lil hint of smoke. Oh, I didn't smoke the 3rd pic, it was to stay hydrated.. you MUST stay hydrated while smoking ;) Cheers!! 🍻🍺

Attachments

• tempImagedtdS0J.png
    tempImagedtdS0J.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 81
I'm not sure if it's kosher to compliment another mans balls???
Well it's 2021 enough said on this subject. The Mrs. generally makes the meatballs many times cooks them in various different ways unless I insist on smoking the meatballs on the RT-700 Bull. Our kids, grand kids and the rest of our friends and family love them.

Last edited:
Funny, I just made some tonight as well and finished them in a marinara sauce w/ some lasagna... awesome and a nice lil hint of smoke. Oh, I didn't smoke the 3rd pic, it was to stay hydrated.. you MUST stay hydrated while smoking ;) Cheers!! 🍻🍺
I may try this come tailgating time...

Hey if you want to stay hydrated, but also want to enjoy a smoked beverage, try smoking some bourbon. It only takes about an hour, but ooooh so good. If you like bourbon of course.
Oh I always love some bourbon. I’ll have to try it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back