Stampede Looking for a 590 smoke stack

Bullporky

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Anyone know of a seller that is making a smokestack for the 590? The one party I reached out to is unfortunately no longer making them at this time (hopefully again in the future though!). Anyone have a lead?

I'm looking for something that covers the three vent holes in the back, so not making any drastic changes to the 590. I could cover the vents with diamond plate and cut a hole in the side of the 590 to add an aftermarket stack, but that's a bit drastic for me.

And if folks are curious why a smokestack vs the all weather vents, I currently have the vents, but the smoke leaving the stampede blows directly against a block wall and is discoloring it. My previous smoker with a vertical stack never discolored the wall in all the years it was in the same spot.

Thanks for the help!

I prefer the 3 vent holes vs a smoke stack. My old Traeger was 6 years old and I cooked on it 5 nights a week. That smoke stack was like a black greasy fondue of death! It was a pain to clean and would drip all over the ground.

I prefer the 3 vent holes vs a smoke stack. My old Traeger was 6 years old and I cooked on it 5 nights a week. That smoke stack was like a black greasy fondue of death! It was a pain to clean and would drip all over the ground.
Fondue of death sounds delicious 😋

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back