Longtime creeper

Srminosky

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Ok so finally I feel deserving enough to post as a “member”.

As recently stated by many this is an addiction so with that said, names Shawn I am an addict. I have been clean for less than 3 hours. Have a big family and they all have friends. Just received my 700 and have a pork shoulder on currently. I love mixing and matching rubs both store bought and homemade. My wife thinks I’m silly keeping a little green monster with my after BBQ notes, but how can I replicate my favorite when I find it.

I have enjoyed the reading and interactions so far and look forward to learning and maybe One day being able to contribute useable information like many of you all.

Welcome to the circle Shawn.. My name is Stan and I am an addict too. I am here to help in any way I can.

Together we can make a difference and change the way our family and friends eat and live forever.

Congrats on the Bull.. such a great choice! Enjoy.

And thank you for your Service.

Welcome from South Carolina! Some good folks here. A lot to look forward to...

Welcome to the circle Shawn.. My name is Stan and I am an addict too. I am here to help in any way I can.

Together we can make a difference and change the way our family and friends eat and live forever.

Congrats on the Bull.. such a great choice! Enjoy.

And thank you for your Service.
Stan appreciate your kind words. Looking forward to being able to expand how we all eat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back