Long time fan, first time buyer!

Hinkdad

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I had my eye on a Recteq since way back when it was Rectec. Other things in life always seemed to take priority, and I just did without. Well... this weekend I finally took the plunge and used the Black Friday deal as an excuse to buy my first ever Reteq, the 1250. I can't wait to add this tool to my cooking options.

That being said, does anyone know what the turnaround time is on it showing up after it has been ordered?

I had my eye on a Recteq since way back when it was Rectec. Other things in life always seemed to take priority, and I just did without. Well... this weekend I finally took the plunge and used the Black Friday deal as an excuse to buy my first ever Reteq, the 1250. I can't wait to add this tool to my cooking options.

That being said, does anyone know what the turnaround time is on it showing up after it has been ordered?
Welcome to the forum! Glad you got you got your priorities in order 🤣

Shipping the unit out is usually quick, less than two weeks. The freight company may hold you up. Pay attention to freight company emails.

I was hoping for Prime 2 day shipping :ROFLMAO:
This man wants to chat with you!
download.jpg

Congratulations and welcome! My grill took nearly 3weeks to arrive, but sat at the local terminal for over a week. If yours spends too many days at the terminal, don’t hesitate to call them. Mine was a paperwork issue.

Congratulations and welcome! My grill took nearly 3weeks to arrive, but sat at the local terminal for over a week. If yours spends too many days at the terminal, don’t hesitate to call them. Mine was a paperwork issue.
Thank you for the tip! I have yet to get any shipping notice whatsoever. I am trying to not jump out of my skin to make some ribs ASAP.

It only took 14 minutes to get to 400 degrees. I don’t know why people think these take forever to warm up.

Attachments

• DAD90874-FAA9-4A01-8A0B-DD05D31F0258.png
    DAD90874-FAA9-4A01-8A0B-DD05D31F0258.png
    604.9 KB · Views: 81
It only took 14 minutes to get to 400 degrees. I don’t know why people think these take forever to warm up.
Yeah, the 1250 is actually really nice in that regard. I too saw others talking about long heat up times and I have not experienced that at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back